Quick and easy Cantaloupe Salsa pairs well with all sorts of things. Try it with grilled shrimp, fish tacos, or chicken. The sweet and sour flavors work together like magic.
Write a review
- 1 cup cantaloupe, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 Tablespoons, lemon or lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and toss them together. Chill until ready to serve.
- You can change this recipe by adding mangoes, pineapple, or other fruits, or add chopped jalapeno to taste for a bit of spice.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/