Alder Wood Grilled Salmon
Make this for Dad and watch him smile when he takes that first bite!
Write a review
- 1 Fire & Flavor Alder Grilling Plank
- Four 6-ounce Salmon Filets
- 3 Tablespoons Saucy Mama Champagne Honey Mustard
- or Narsai’s Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Earth & Vine Tangerine Fig Balsamic
- Soak plank in water for at least one hour. Place salmon filets in a shallow dish and set aside. Combine mustard, honey or maple syrup, and vinegar in a small bowl. Season with salt & pepper and pour over salmon making sure to coat both sides. Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes. Preheat grill to medium-low heat, about 350 degrees. Place plank on grill, close lid and heat for three minutes. Using tongs, flip plank, and pace salmon directly on the heated side of the plank. Grill with lid closed for 12-15 minutes until salmon is medium or done to your liking. Remove salmon and plank from grill and serve.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/