Artichoke Olive Dip
A delicious dip for fresh fennel, or try it as a spread on bruschetta.
Write a review
- Two 6-ounce jars of whole artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced & mashed to a paste with 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pitted and chopped green olives
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Fresh parsley sprigs for garnish
- Purée the artichoke hearts with oil until very smooth, about 2 minutes. Transfer purée to a bowl and stir in garlic paste, olives, and salt and pepper to taste. Chill, covered, at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours. Stir chopped parsley into dip and garnish with parsley sprigs.
- Serves 4
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/