Asparagus and Red Onion Frittata
Fritatas are simply a thick and delicious omlete. Almost any veggie makes a great addition!
Write a review
- 1 lb asparagus, steamed and cut into ½ inch pieces
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, cheese, onions, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in cooled asparagus.
- In an oven-proof skillet over low heat, melt butter in olive oil.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- Cook until eggs are set, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place oven-proof skillet under a pre-heated broiler until eggs are lightly browned and finished setting, about 3 minutes.
- Slide frittata onto a plate, and cut into wedges to serve.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/