Asparagus, Mushroom & Shaved Parmesan Salad
Full of the flavors of spring, this salad will be a hit at your Easter brunch or dinner.
Write a review
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup radishes thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Newcastle Produce Champagne Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- 1 tub DiGiorno Shaved Parmesan (5 oz.)
- Combine all ingredients with dressing. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- Did you know that asparagus is one of the most healthful foods on the planet? It is low in calories, rich in vitamins and minerals, rich in folate, high in anti-cancer compounds, and has healing compounds for the liver and blood vessels. And it tastes great besides, so eat up!
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/