This easy, delicious omelet makes a great breakfast in bed for Mom! Or make it for dinner, and give Mom a night off.
Write a review
- 1-2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 asparagus spears, washed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 4 green onions (white parts only) thinly sliced
- 6 large, farm fresh eggs
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a large nonstick skillet, sauté asparagus in olive oil over medium-high heat until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add green onions and sauté about 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, and spread items out evenly in the pan. Whisk eggs, cheese, salt, and pepper in large bowl, and pour into pan. Cook until eggs are set, about 6-7 minutes. Tilt skillet and slide omelet out onto plate, folding omelet in half. Cut into wedges and serve with fresh fruit.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/