Blood Orange Balsamic Roasted Beets & Fennel
Earth & Vine Provisions' Blood Orange Balsamic Culinary Sauce makes this marriage of winter vegetables extra delicious! Recipe courtesy of Earth & Vine Provisions.
Write a review
- 3 large beets, tops and bottoms removed, scrubbed
- 3 large fennel bulbs, tops removed
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 oz. prosciutto, sliced into small squares
- 3 oz. goat cheese
- 1/3 cup Earth & Vine Provisions Blood Orange Balsamic Culinary Sauce
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh chopped Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. Slice beets & fennel into thin rounds, cutting both the same thickness. Rinse fennel in water after slicing to remove sand. Toss beets & fennel with olive oil, salt & pepper. Place in a large roasting pan, about 10 x15 inches, & top with prosciutto. Bake for 40 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven & let cool for 10 minutes. Pour Blood Orange Balsamic Culinary Sauce over dish & sprinkle with goat cheese & parsley. Serves 8.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/