Boursin Stuffed Mushrooms
A delicious and easy appetizer!
Write a review
- 16 gourmet mushrooms (about 10 oz)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup unseasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 package Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs soft cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove and chop mushroom stems. In a 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and cook mushroom stems and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. In a medium bowl, pour mushroom mixture over breadcrumbs. Stir in Boursin, parsley, salt, and pepper. Spoon mushroom mixture into mushroom caps; arrange on baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and golden. Sprinkle with cheese.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/