Buttermilk Doughnut Strawberry Shortcake
Serve Chef Chelsea’s Buttermilk Doughnut Strawberry Shortcakes with Mother’s Day Brunch, your Memorial Day Barbeque, and throughout the strawberry season!
Write a review
- 1 box Stonewall Kitchen Buttermilk Doughnut Mix
- 1 basket Rodriguez Ranch Organic Strawberries
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1. Prepare doughnuts according to package directions.
- 2. In a mixer combine heavy cream, vanilla bean paste, and powdered sugar. Whip until cream reaches stiff peaks.
- 3. Cut doughnuts in half, put a dollop of whipped cream on cut half, sprinkle with chopped strawberries, and top with other cut half.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/