Who says you can’t get your coffee shop fix while on a camping trip? Try Chef Chelsea’s Campfire Mocha at home, too. Serves 2.
Write a review
- 2-3 cups Water
- 3-4 Tbsp. coarse grind Temple House Blend Coffee
- 1/2 cup TCHO Hot & Cold Drinking Chocolate Crumbles
- Bring water to a boil. Put coffee in a French Press coffee maker. Pour boiling water over the coffee. Add the chocolate crumbles and stir. Allow to sit for 4-6 minutes. Then press the coffee and serve into mugs.
- Throw in some marshmallows.
- Add a splash of milk or flavored half & half. (French Vanilla is Chelsea’s favorite.)
- Pour over ice for an Iced Mocha.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/