This cool, refreshing salad is the perfect light lunch on a hot day, and it highlights the delicious taste of summer tomatoes. This salad tastes best when the ingredients are fresh. Try using tomatoes of different shapes, sizes, and colors!
Write a review
- 2 pounds vine-ripened tomatoes (about 4 large), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella, cubed
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Chardonnay vinegar or lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and toss well. Spoon salad into serving bowls, and garnish with sprigs of basil and a slice of crusty bread to dip in the dressing.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/