Carmody Cheese & Potato Au Gratin
Recipe courtesy of Bellwether Farms Artisan Creamery, Sonoma.
Write a review
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup fresh leeks, washed and cut into thin rounds
- ½ cup fresh fennel, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 2 cups red or German Butterball potatoes, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian Parsley, chopped
- 7 ounces Bellwether Farms Carmody Cheese
- 1 cup cream or milk of choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet, heat olive oil and sauté leeks and fennel until golden,
- approximately 10 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and parsley. Brush an 8 x 12 inch, 2 inch deep
- baking pan with olive oil. Arrange potato slices in baking dish. Sprinkle with half the cheese and evenly spread leek mixture over cheese and potatoes. Sprinkle remaining cheese and drizzle with cream. Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until golden on top and potatoes are completely cooked. Serve hot and enjoy.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/