Cauliflower “Rice” Salad
Chef Chelsea’s flavorful Cauliflower “Rice” Salad is full of healthful winter vegetables. Try it paired with roasted meats. Makes about 4 cups salad.
Write a review
- 1 1/2 lbs. cauliflower florets (any color)
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- One watermelon radish, peeled, halved, sliced & cut into triangles
- 1/4 lb. snow peas, trimmed & sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 3 large leaves of scarlet kale, finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp. tahini
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- Blend the cauliflower florets in a food processor or grate them by hand. On two sheet trays lined with parchment, divide the cauliflower “rice” and sprinkle with olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Prepare vegetables and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, make the dressing by adding tahini, lemon juice, rice vinegar, Sriracha, and sea salt. Whisk until combined. Add the roasted cauliflower “rice” to the vegetables and toss with the dressing.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/