Chef Chelsea's Black Garlic & Kale Hummus
Black Garlic, a centuries old traditional ingredient of Asian cuisine, is garlic that has been fermented. Its “sweet meets savory” flavor lends a mix of molasses-like riichness with tangy garlic undertones to Chef Chelsea’s Kale Hummus recipe. Serve the hummus with Pita Chips, Falafel Chips, Lentil Chips or Firehook Mediterranean Crackers for a delicious and healthful appetizer.
Write a review
- 1 15 oz. can Chickpeas (Garbanzo Beans)
- 5-7 cloves Black Garlic
- 1 bunch Kale, stems removed
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 3/4 to 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. La Tourangelle Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt & Pepper
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor or blender.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/