Chef Chelsea’s Chicken & Chorizo Paella
Write a review
- 2 cups Lundberg Short Grain Brown Rice cooked according to directions on the package.
- 8 boneless, skinless Chicken Thighs seasoned with salt & pepper. Cook in a skillet with 3 tablespoons Olive Oil about 6-8 minutes on each side. Set aside & keep warm.
- 1 pound Mulay’s Chorizo. Cook in the same skillet the chicken cooked in, about 7-10 minutes. Drain off fat
Sauté 10-12 minutes over low heat in a paella pan on a stove top
- 1 Yellow Onion, finely diced 3 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 2 teaspoons Rosemary, chopped 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- When ingredients have sautéed add: 1 teaspoon Saffron Threads & 3 cups Chicken Broth. Add rice & cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 3 Preserved Lemons, quartered & thinly sliced with pulp removed & discarded.
- Add 1-12 oz. can Muir Glen Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes & cooked chorizo. Stir all together & cook 5-7 minutes. Top with hot chicken thighs.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/