Chef Chelsea’s Mandarin Pulled Pork & Slaw
Write a review
- 1 Pork Shoulder Butt (3-4 lbs.) bone in
- Sea Salt
- 2 bottles Snow’s Citrus Court Mandarin Orange Grill Sauce
- 1/2 head Green Cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 head Red Cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro, chopped
- 1 small Red Onion, diced
- 2 Carrots, peeled & shredded
- 1/2 bottle Snow’s Citrus Court Mandarin Orange Mustard Dressing
- Place pork in crock pot with a sprinkling of sea salt and 1 bottle of Snow`s Citrus Court Mandarin Grill Sauce and cook on low for 8-10 hours. When the pork is falling off the bone remove from crock pot. Drain juices and remove large chunks of fat. Add your own desired amount of the other bottle of Mandarin Grill Sauce. Typically you will add half the bottle of sauce.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cabbages, cilantro, red onion, carrots, and Snow’s Citrus Court Mandarin Orange Mustard Dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve the Pulled Pork & Slaw on its own or in tacos or sliders!
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/