Chef Chelsea's Thai Tofu Tacos
Write a review
- 1 pkg. Tofu
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 small Pickling Cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Purple Ruffles Basil, chiffonade
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, leaves only
- 1/2 cup Pacific Culture Pickled Ginger Turmeric Carrots
- 1 pkg. Mi Abuelita Bonita Corn Tortillas
- 1 bottle Newcastle Produce Peanut Sauce
- Remove tofu from packaging and gently squeeze out excess moisture without breaking its form. Cut tofu into 1/4 inch cubes and put in a medium bowl. Add brown sugar, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and olive oil. Gently toss all together and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Prepare cucumbers, basil, and cilantro.
- Drain tofu. Heat 2 tsp. of olive oil on medium high heat. Brown tofu for 7-9 minutes gently stirring occasionally.
- Fill tortillas with tofu, cucumbers, basil, cilantro and carrots. Drizzle with peanut sauce to finish!
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/