Cherry Tomato Orzo Salad
Celebrate summer with the sweet taste of cherry tomatoes and basil from our own Twin Brooks Farm. Recipe courtesy of Earth and Vine Provisions.
Write a review
- 1 package uncooked Eduardo’s Orzo
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Earth & Vine Provisions Roma Tomato Chili Melange
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Genovese basil, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 to 5 oz. feta cheese
- Also serve Roma Tomato Chili Melange over cream cheese or goat cheese with crackers. Toss into cooked orzo with kalamata or black olives, feta and green onions. Dollop on polenta slices with cheese and broil. Use as a creative pizza sauce. Serve with steak quesadillas, or as a sandwich spread. Top meatloaf before baking. Mix into turkey burgers or serve with artisan cheese.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/