Chef Chelsea’s Favorite Chia Pudding
Write a review
- 1 cup Califia Coconut Almond Milk
- 1/3 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/2 tsp. Rep of Tea U-Matcha Yuzu
- 1 tsp. Agave Syrup, Maple Syrup, or sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- Fruit toppings: Kiwi, shredded coconut, mango, oranges, etc.
- In a medium bowl combine the u-matcha and chia seeds.
- Gently whisk in the coconut and almond milk.
- Continue to stir until the mixture start to thicken.
- Stir in sweetener and vanilla.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours to overnight.
- Enjoy with your favorite fruit toppings.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/