Crab Stuffed Endive Appetizers
Serve Chef Chelsea’s Crab Stuffed Endive Appetizers for Easter Brunch and watch them disappear! This recipe will serve 4-6 people for light appetizers.
Write a review
- 12-16 large Belgian Endive leaves
- 1/2 lb. crab meat
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 1 bunch chives, minced
- 1/8 bunch parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon baby dill, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- Mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, celery, chives (save a little for garnish),
- parsley and dill. Add garlic salt, pepper, and juice and zest of lime. Separate crab. Add to
- other ingredients and mix well.
- Cut the ends off the endives and separate the leaves. Fill each with one tablespoon of the crab salad. Garnish with 2 pieces of reserved chives.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/