Crabby Cucumber Salad
This is a wonderful main-course salad to serve on a warm summer night.
Write a review
- 2 Japanese Burpless cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced thinly on the diagonal
- 1 large vine-ripened tomato, cut into small chunks
- 1 cup fresh crab
- 3 T Sparrow Lane champagne vinegar
- 2 T sugar
- Salt and soy sauce to taste
- 3 T sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, combine salad ingredients. In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients and pour over salad, garnish with sesame seeds, and serve immediately.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/