Easy Breakfast in Bed for Mom
Sure, in most households, Mom is the best cook. But listen husbands and older kids, you can totally handle this recipe, and think how shocked Mom will be to see you walking in with this gourmet breakfast on a tray! Don’t forget the coffee with cream!
Write a review
- Barefoot Contessa French Crepe Mix
- Fresh Blueberries, Raspberries, and Strawberries, washed
- Earth & Vine California Strawberry Champagne Sauce
- 1/2 pint Alta Dena Creme Fraiche
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Step 1: Get up before Mom (this might be the most difficult part of the recipe!)
- Next, prepare crepes according to package directions (and it is pretty easy!). Slice strawberries and combine with other berries gently. Fill crepes with berries, fold over, and top with sauce. Whip crème fraiche with sugar and vanilla and put a dollop on top of the sauce. Make a nice cup of coffee with cream, pick a fresh flower from the garden if available, and get ready to surprise that wonderful lady!
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/