Farro and Kale Salad
Chef Chelsea’s healthful farro and kale salad makes about 1 1/2 quarts and holds well in the refrigerator, so be sure to make enough for lunch the next day.
Write a review
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Farro
- 4 cups Water
- 1/2 bunch of you favorite Kale
- 1/4 cup La Tourangelle Sesame Oil
- 2 Penna Preserved Meyer Lemons (You can find these in the deli case.)
- Bring the water to a boil and add the farro. Cook uncovered for 20-30 minutes. Turn off the heat and let sit for 5 minutes. Strain off the excess water and rinse under cold running water to cool. Drain well.
- Remove stem and center rib of the kale and chop into pieces. Combine with cooked farro, sesame oil and preserved lemon, rind thinly sliced.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/