Fifteen to Twenty Guacamole
This hot guac featuring Judicial Flavors sauce will satisfy your cravings for heat!
Write a review
- 2 jalapeno chilies with seeds (You can substitute dried chilies or chipotles*)
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp. avocado or olive oil
- 4 tbsp. Under the Influence Tomatillo Sauce
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process on high until smooth.
- *If you use dried chilies, either rehydrate them before blending or refrigerate the guacamole for a few hours or overnight before serving. For a less hot and more smoky flavor, try using dried chipotle peppers instead of jalapenos. Makes 2.5 hot cups.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/