Fig, Melon, Plum, & Arugula Salad with Truffle Oil Vinaigrette
This delicious recipe from Jeanette Nuss, author of Bistro Cooking with Jeanette, showcases the flavors of early Fall.
Write a review
- 1/4 lb arugula, washed and dried
- 4 plums, pitted and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 5 figs, washed, dried, and quartered
- 1 small cantaloupe, halved, peeled, seeded and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup Bistro Blends White Truffle Oil
- 1/4 cup Calolea White Balsamic Vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place arugula on a flat serving platter and arrange fruit on top. Whisk together the truffle oil, vinegar, salt and pepper, and drizzle over the salad just before serving. Serves 4.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/