Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Impress your family and guests with this fun recipe at your Memorial Day barbeque.
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Try the fruity flavor of Lucero Ascolano EVOO, Gold Medal Winner, California Olive Oil Council Competition 2011)
- 1/4 cup Earth & Vine Tart Cherry Zinfandel Balsamic
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 large head Twin Brooks Farm romaine lettuce
- Shaved parmesan or asiago cheese
- Combine oil, balsamic, garlic, salt & pepper. Marinate chicken for 4 to 6 hours in 1/4 cup oil mixture,
- reserving 1/4 cup to dress the lettuce. Grill chicken until done. Wash lettuce and split heads
- vertically, leaving the cores attached. Brush cut side with some of the reserved oil mixture and grill, cut side down, for a few minutes, long enough to warm the lettuce & lightly brown but not cook it. Chop lettuce, removing cores, and mix with cheese, dressing & sliced, grilled chicken. Serves 4.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/