Hacienda Onion Salad
One of the delights of summer cooking is not turning on the oven. Served at Hacienda Los Lingues in Chile, the oldest hacienda in South America, this easy-to-make salad is delicious and won't heat up the kitchen.
Write a review
- 4 large tomatoes cut into eighths
- 1 large Placer County Sweet onion, thinly sliced.
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red or white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, toss all the ingredients together until well mixed. Garnish with cilantro sprigs. Serve with fresh crusty bread.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/