HEART BEETS SALAD
Serve Chef Chelsea’s festive and delicious Heart Beets Salad this Valentine’s Day and watch for smiles from everyone. Makes about one quart.
Write a review
- 4 medium Red Beets, trimmed and peeled
- Olive Oil to drizzle
- 3 Blood Oranges, segmented
- 1 Fennel Bulb, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Sutter Buttes Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Sea Salt to taste
- 1. Trim & peel beets. Drizzle with olive oil and wrap each one individually with aluminum foil. Place on a baking sheet and bake at 375° for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Check with skewer for softness. Cool and unwrap. Slice beets into 1/4 inch slices. Cut into hearts. (Wedge cut or a mini heart cutter!)
- 2. Combine all ingredients together and enjoy.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/