Italian Summer Veggie Medley
Delightful Burrata is fresh cheese at its best--a fragile pouch of fresh mozzarella filled with a soft, rich combination of mozzarella curds and cream.
Write a review
- 3 ears of white or yellow sweet corn, cleaned and cut off the cob
- 1/2 lb. green beans, finely chopped
- 1/2 basket assorted cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 types cucumbers (lemon, Japanese, or other) 1/4 inch diced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. Basil, Minced
- In a bowl, combine the corn, green beans, cherry tomatoes, and cucumbers. Toss with the sour cream, sea salt, pepper, and basil.
- Divide the veggies between 4 plates and top each plate with Burrata.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and finish off with a grind of black pepper.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/