Kale Salad with Lemon, Garlic & Parmesan
This simple salad is a version of a recipe published in the New York Times several years ago.
Write a review
- 1 bunch kale , your choice of variety
- 1/4 cup Panko or homemade toasted bread crumbs
- 1/2 clove garlic (more if you like), put through a garlic press
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan (or use Pecorino or other hard cheese)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice or sherry vinegar
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Trim stems off kale and discard. Slice kale into thin strips and place in a large salad bowl. Combine garlic, cheese, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over kale and toss well. Top with bread crumbs and garnish with additional cheese.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/