Lemon Orzo Spinach Salad & Lunch Jar
Makes 2 quarts of orzo salad. Make sure to save some for tomorrow’s lunch.
Write a review
- 1 lb. Orzo San Giuliano Alghero
- 1 Jar Bella San Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne with Italian Herbs, drained
- 4 oz. Capers
- 8 oz. Sierra Nevada Bella Capra Goat Feta-cubed
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp. honey
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Bring 3 quarts of water to a boil. Add the orzo and cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain and cool with cold running water. In a large bowl, toss orzo with the sundried tomatoes, capers, goat feta and green bell peppers.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a bowl.
- Toss with 1 lb. roughly chopped spinach.
TO ASSEMBLE IN A 24 OUNCE JAR
- Fill the Jar with 1 cup of Orzo Salad, then top with 1/8 lb. of the chopped spinach. Add desired amount of dressing to BNTO Canning Jar Insert. Add the lid and lunch is ready to go. When lunch time arrives, toss all ingredients together and enjoy a fresh salad. Makes 8-24 oz. jars.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/