Lone Oak Farm’s Pork Tenderloin* in Ginger Apricot Teriyaki Sa
his delicious and easy dinner features two of Lone Oak Farms fine products.
Write a review
- 3 tablespoons Lone Oak Farm Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 cup thinly sliced dried apricots
- 1 cup red bell pepper sliced into thin 1-inch strips
- 1 bottle Lone Oak Farm Gingered Fruit Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 pound Lundberg Jasmine Rice
- Steam rice and keep warm while preparing pork loin. In a large sauce pan, heat grapeseed oil until medium-hot. Slice tenderloin lengthwise and then crossways into 1/8-inch thick pieces. Add to heated oil and sauté until almost done. Add sliced apricots and bell pepper and continue to cook until pork is done. Reduce heat to just above a simmer and add teriyaki sauce. Continue cooking for about three
- minutes. Serve over rice.
- *This recipe is also delicious made with chicken breasts.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/