Mandarin Orange Dessert Crepes
Write a review
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup sifted cake flour
- dash of salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Triple Sec (optional)
- ¼ cup mandarin juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pound unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon grated mandarin peel
- 3 tablespoons Snow's Mandarin Orange Syrup
- To make the crepes, place all ingredients in a blender, liquids first. Blend at high speed for about 30 seconds or until batter is smooth. Refrigerate batter for at least 2 hours or overnight. Cook crepes in a 6-inch crepe pan, and set aside to cool.
- Then preheat the oven to 350º. To make the filling, cream the butter, then add peel and syrup until blended. Fill cooled crepes with mixture, fold into triangles, layer in baking dish, drizzle with more syrup, and place in the oven until heated through.
- Serves 6 for dessert.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/