Masala Marinara Chicken
Garam Masala is a basic blend of ground spices common in Indian cuisine. The ingredients vary from region to region. At NP we blend our own in small batches from black pepper, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, cardamom & cloves. Find it on our spice wall & try some sprinkled on roasted winter squash or yams.
Write a review
- 1 jar Dave’s Gourmet Masala Marinara
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp. canola or other cooking oil
- 2 large yellow onions, chopped
- 2 large red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, peeled and chopped
- Cilantro or green onions, chopped
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium high heat. Add chicken & cook until brown. Remove chicken to a plate. Add onion, peppers & carrots and cook until onions are soft. Bring sauce to a simmer and add chicken & vegetables. Cover & simmer until chicken is done & carrots are tender, about 20 minutes. Serve over a bed of steamed rice & garnish with cilantro or green onion.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/