Mediterranean Mushroom Medley
Our new Chef’s Sampler is an 8 ounce container of fresh mixed specialty mushrooms, organically grown by Mycopia Gourmet Mushrooms of Sebastapol. Try them stir fried, roasted or sautéed together for a hearty mélange of flavors or prepared individually to appreciate each mushroom’s character. Each container comes with recipes and easy serving suggestions. Recipe courtesy of Mycopia Gourmet Mushrooms.
Write a review
- 8 ounces mixed or single variety exotic mushrooms
- 2 T olive or other vegetable oil
- 1 T each garlic and shallot, minced
- 1/4 t each dried oregano, mint and thyme
- 3 T fresh chopped parsley
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, plumped in warm water and cut in strips
- 1 T red wine vinegar or lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in broad skillet over medium high heat. Add shallot, garlic and mushrooms. Cook 3-4
- minutes. Add herbs, tomato strips and lemon juice or wine vinegar. Season to taste with salt and
- pepper. Serve warm or cold as a side dish, with pasta, or chicken or fish.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/