One Pan Skillet Lasagna
Our fresh pasta sheets are made by Paragary’s Restaurant in Sacramento and are available by special order. Order at least a day ahead for delivery Tuesday-Friday.
Write a review
- 1 lb. pasta sheets
- 1 jar Bianco DiNapoli Organic Sauce
- 1 lb. grass fed ground beef, cooked & crumbled
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 container (15 oz.) whole milk ricotta
- Put 1/4 cup sauce in the bottom of a large, high sided, ovenproof skillet. Spread the sauce evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Cut the pasta sheets in half. Place one of the pasta sheets on the sauce in the pan. Spread another 1/4 to 1/2 cup of sauce on the pasta sheet. Sprinkle 1 cup of shredded mozzarella over the sauce. Place about 1/3 cup of ricotta in small dollops on top of the mozzarella. Sprinkle on 1/3 of the ground beef. Repeat two more times. Top the last layer of pasta with sauce, mozzarella and ricotta.
- Bake at 350◦ for 45-55 minutes.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/