Papaya Chipotle Chicken Salad
A delicious twist on chicken curry salad!
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Earth & Vine Papaya Chipotle Pineapple Grilling Sauce & Dressing
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 4 poached skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 4 diced scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1-8oz can pineapple chunks, drained
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup cashews, coarsely chopped
- Stir together Papaya Chipotle Pineapple Sauce, mayonnaise, and curry powder in a bowl large enough to hold all of the ingredients. Fold in chicken chunks, celery, raisins, and scallions, and chill for at least 1 hour. Fold in pineapple right before serving, salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with nuts and serve.
- Serving Notes: Place chicken salad on a bed of mixed greens and watercress. Stuff salad mixture in pita bread or use as a filling for tortilla wraps. Fill papaya halves for an elegant lunch salad. Also, deli-roasted chicken is a good short-cut, or substitute 2 pounds of peeled and cooked shrimp in place of the chicken.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/