Peach & Gorgonzola Bruschetta
This rich and flavorful bruschetta is a great way to celebrate the bounty of summer peaches. Try it as a luscious breakfast treat, an afternoon snack, or a prelude to a simple summer meal.
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 slices country bread
- 2 peaches, halved, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 4 to 6 ounces gorgonzola cheese
- Brush or drizzle both sides of the sliced bread with olive oil. Broil the slices, turning then when necessary, until both sides are golden brown. Remove bread from oven and spread the gorgonzola generously on each slice. Arrange 3 to 4 peach slices on top and serve immediately.
- Serves 4 as a light breakfast or appetizer.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/