Pesto with Herb Trio
Try this on your next pasta dish, or as a unique sauce for your homemade pizza. Or stir in a little lemon juice and/or vinegar to thin it, and use this pesto as a salad dressing, bread dip, or marinade for chicken. Divine!
Write a review
- 1 cup packed fresh Genovese basil leaves
- 1 cup packed fresh peppermint leaves
- 1 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted and cooled
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup Bariani olive oil (add more, depending on desired thickness)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a blender or food processor, purée all ingredients. This pesto will keep, covered and refrigerated, up to 7 days. Makes about 1.5 cups.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/