Summer Salad with Grilled Peaches And Goat Cheese
- Mixed baby greens
- Firm-ripe Peaches (Twin Peaks Orchards’ peaches are at their prime in July)
- Newcastle Produce Honey
- Sliced Almonds
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Laura Chenel Goat Cheese
- Preheat grill to high (450°F to 550°F).
- Quarter peaches and place on oiled grates, cut sides down. Grill, uncovered, until charred, about 4 minutes, turning to grill on all sides.
- Place baby greens on serving plate.
- Arrange grilled peaches on top of greens.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds and crumbled goat cheese.
- Drizzle with honey and olive oil.
- Serve while peaches are still warm.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/