Sparkling Lavender Meyer Lemonade
Now’s the time for lemonade—when the Meyer Lemons are in season!
Chef Chelsea’s recipe makes about 2 quarts of Sunshine in a Glass!
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. dried Lavender Flowers
- 1 cup Water
- 2 cups Meyer Lemon Juice, strained if desired
- 2 cups cold Sparking Water
- Combine the sugar and lavender flowers in a small sauce pot. Rub the flowers and sugar together between your fingers to help release the flavors. Add the water and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Lower the heat to medium low and simmer for 20 minutes. Strain the flowers from the syrup and let cool before use.
- Pour the Meyer Lemon juice, lavender syrup, and sparkling water into a large pitcher. Stir. Pour over ice and enjoy!
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/