Stop steaming! Roasting intensifies the unique flavor of asparagus. Try this delicious preparation and you’ll taste the difference!
Write a review
- 2 large bunches asparagus, washed and trimmed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons of your favorite gourmet vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Bariani Olive Oil
- Arrange asparagus spears in a single layer on a cookie sheet lined with foil. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Place asparagus under the broiler on high, and roast for 4-5 minutes, or until spears begin to turn light brown and crispy. Remove from the oven. Asparagus tastes great with just salt and pepper, or, if desired, drizzle the spears with a mixture of olive oil and vinegar.
- NOTE: If you have leftover asparagus, chop it up and add it to your eggs the next morning. Delicious breakfast!
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/