For the first time, Newcastle Produce is offering a weekly Seasonal Harvest Box. Here is your chance to enjoy the agricultural bounty of the foothills grown for you on our own Twin Brooks Farm in Loomis and other local farms.
On Twin Brooks Farm, our Farm Manager, Travis Emerson is growing strawberries, tomatoes, peppers, squash, melons, onions, potatoes, mandarins and more. Each week we will fill your box with a wide variety of farm fresh produce from Twin Brooks Farm, plus items from other local farms that are in season and at their peak of flavor and nutrition. You will get your favorite fruits and vegetables as well as new things to try (with recipes included, of course!). If there are certain items that you are allergic to, just let us know and we will include something else in your box instead.
Our Medium Box of seasonal fruits and vegetables will feed a typical family of 2 to 3; our Large Box will feed 3-5.
Payments need to be received in advance either on a monthly or quarterly basis:
- $140 ($35 a box) for four weeks of Large Boxes
- $100 ($25 a box) for four weeks of Medium Boxes
- $384 ($32 a box) for twelve weeks of Large Boxes
- $264 ($22 a box) for twelve weeks of Medium Boxes
You can order for every other week or omit weeks when you will be away. We require at least 2 days’ notice if you need to skip a week, by calling the number below.
The payment for a skipped week will be either rolled forward to the next payment period or refunded in a Newcastle Produce store gift card.
We will provide a reusable box with your first order. We ask that you bring your box back for each subsequent delivery. Lost boxes will be charged a $2 replacement fee.
Note: Your first pickup will start One Week After the next scheduled delivery at your chosen Pickup Location.
Our weekly pick-up locations are:
- Twin Brooks Farm pick-up 3805 Leak Lane Loomis CA 95650 from 3 until dark Wednesdays.
- Newcastle Produce pickup 9230 Cypress St., Newcastle CA 95658 from 1:30 to 6 pm Thursdays
- Cool Florist, 2968 State Hwy. 49, Cool CA 95614, 2:30 to 5 pm Thursdays.
- Family Daycare, 6300 State Hwy. 193, Georgetown, CA 95634, pick-up time is 3-dark Thursdays.
We cannot guarantee that you will be able to pick up your box beyond the scheduled time, so plan to have someone pick up for you if you are not able to get there. Your produce will not stay fresh if left overnight.
For more information or to sign up, please contact:
Travis Emerson ~ 1-530-919-3533 ~ Emerson.email@example.com
We will have 7 additional boxes available at each location at this time.