Pair this easy summer meal with Organic Hop Cuvée West Coast Ale from Bison Brewing, Ukiah, California.
Write a review
- 2 lbs. raw jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails left on
- Tulocay Fish & Shellfish Herb Rub
- 1 package Mí Abuelita Corn Tortillas
- 6 carrots, peeled & shredded
- 1/2 head green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/4 head red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 bottle Stonewall Kitchens New England Coleslaw dressing
- Toss raw shrimp with Fish & Shellfish Herb Rub. Place on skewers. Grill 7-10 minutes. Remove shrimp from grill and cool for a few minutes. Remove tails. Toss slaw ingredients together.
- Arrange shrimp and slaw on tortillas and serve with avocado, cilantro and fresh lime wedges. Serves 4-6.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/