Smoked Salmon Pizza
Make this special gourmet pizza for your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day. For best results use a preheated pizza stone.
Write a review
- One Passione Pizza Organic Pizza Dough Ball (in the NP freezer case), thawed according to package directions.
- 1/2 container Bellwether Farms Crème Fraiche
- 1 package Echo Falls Wild Alaska Sockeye Smoked Salmon
- 1/2 cup fresh Baby Dill springs
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Roll out pizza dough to about a 9 inch circle. Place on a preheated pizza stone or a baking tray.
- Brush the edges of the dough with the olive oil.
- Spread the crème fraiche on the pizza dough, leaving about one inch of the olive oil brushed crust uncovered. Top with pieces of smoked salmon.
- Bake at 450◦ for 8-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool 1-2 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh dill sprigs.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/