SMOKY OLIVE OIL & BALSAMIC BREAD DIP
Our new ceramic Grater Dipping Plates from Sutter Buttes Olive Oil are handmade by a local artist in beautiful vibrant colors. Rub garlic, ginger, hard cheeses, nutmeg or citrus rind against the rough surface like you would use a grater. Try pressing fresh herbs into the bottom of the plate then grate over the top with garlic or ginger. Add olive oil and balsamic vinegar to the dish and serve with warm bread for dipping or pour over the top of a salad as a dressing.
Write a review
- 1 Grater Dipping Plate from Sutter Buttes Olive Oil Co.
- 1/2 cup Sonoma Smoked Olive Oil from The Smoked Olive
- 1 garlic clove
- 1-2 Tbsp. Colwell Balsamic Vinegar
- Your favorite crusty artisanal bread from The Baker and the Cakemaker, warmed and sliced
- Rub garlic clove in a circular motion around the grater plate. Add the olive oil and sprinkle the balsamic around the plate. Enjoy with your favorite bread!
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/