Smoky Potato Salad
Tangy with balsamic caramelized onions and smoky with Earth and Vine Smoky Onion Garlic Mustard, Chef Chelsea’s Potato Salad is sure to be a hit at your next outdoor meal.
Write a review
- 2 lbs. Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1/4 cup Sweet Relish
- 4 Sprigs Dill, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup Earth & Vine Smoky Onion Garlic Mustard
- 2 Eggs, hard boiled, chopped
- 1 Large Red Onion, halved, 1/4 inch slices
- 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Lucero Balsamic Vinegar
- Cut potatoes into large chunks, cover with water in a large pot and bring to a boil over
- medium-high heat. Simmer until softened, 10-15 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Heat the olive oil to medium-high in a large skillet. Add the sliced onions and do not disturb for 5-7 minutes. Then stir as needed on medium heat for about 20 minutes. When the
- onions have caramelized, add the balsamic vinegar and cook for 2-3 more minutes. Cool.
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl and chill for at least 20 minutes before serving.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/