Snow Pea Salad
Chef Chelsea’s spring salad of snow peas and radishes is like a spring tonic, full of fresh, local goodness.
Write a review
- 1 1/2 lbs. Twin Brooks Farm Purple & Green Snow Peas
- 1 bunch Radishes, finely sliced
- 1/4 head small Red Cabbage, finely sliced
- 3 T Sesame Seeds, toasted
- 3 T Local Honey
- 3 T La Tourangelle Toasted Sesame Oil
- 3 T Marukan Seasoned Rice Wine Vinegar
- Prepare the peas by cutting off the ends and slicing them on a 1 inch diagonal.
- Add the sliced radishes, cabbage, and sesame seeds.
- In a small bowl whisk the dressing ingredients.
- Combine everything and season with salt and pepper.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/