Snow Pea Salad
Mom would enjoy this Asian inspired salad of crisp, fresh veggies and gluten free, fat free Toasted Sesame Dressing for Mothers’ Day.
Write a review
- 1 lb. Snow Peas, trimmed and thinly sliced into julienne strips
- 1 bunch Radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 package Pea Shoots (The Natural Trading Company)
- 3/4 cup Toasted Sesame & Ginger Vinaigrette (Terrapin Ridge Farms)
- Black Sesame Seeds
- Place trimmed and thinly julienned snow peas in a medium bowl. Add the thinly sliced radish and pea shoots. Gently dress salad with Terrapin Ridge Farms Toasted Sesame & Ginger Vinaigrette. Garnish with black sesame seeds. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- Terrapin Ridge Farm’s Toasted Sesame Dressing is fragrant with ginger, toasted sesame seeds and sweet pineapple. Use it as a marinade for chicken, swordfish, tuna steaks and salmon, or use it to dress Chinese chicken salad or Asian noodle salad.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/