Spinach & Blackberry Salad
Take advantage of the summer berry season to enjoy this savory salad. Try it with our local Tayberries & Ollalieberries from Tony Aguilar, Highland Orchard, Penryn, available most of June. This recipe is courtesy of Earth & Vine Provisions.
Write a review
- 2 oz Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 8 oz Baby spinach leaves
- 2 Cups fresh blackberries
- 2 oz Manchego cheese
- 4 oz Earth & Vine Provisions Blackberry Peppercorn Zinfandel Vinaigrette
- Cut proscuitto crosswise into ½ in strips.
- In a small frying pan over high heat, cook prosciutto until crisp and well browned, about 5 minutes, drain on paper towels.
- In a large bowl add spinach, prosciutto and Earth & Vine Provisions Blackberry Peppercorn Zinfandel Vinaigrette and toss gently.
- Transfer to a serving platter, using a cheese slicer, shave thin slices of manchego over salad and top with blackberries.
- Serves 4 to 6 side salads
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/