Spinach Pie with Feta and Tomatoes
This delicious and easy-to-make dish is delicious for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Write a review
- 16 ounces of fresh baby spinach leaves, washed and finely chopped
- 6 farm fresh eggs
- 2 pounds fresh ricotta
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a large bowl, beat eggs well, then add spinach, ricotta, dill, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Butter a 3-quart casserole dish, and pour in the mixture. Sprinkle the top with tomatoes and feta. Bake about 1 hour, until the egg is set and lightly browned. Serves 6-8.
Newcastle Produce https://newcastleproduce.com/